Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jumping in Fall Leaves

I was just thinking about how the weather has taken a slight (very slight but, oh well) turn toward fall and how fun it is to jump in piles of freshly raked piles of leaves. Well, I don't really jump in them anymore, but I remember how my kids loved to and how a certain granddaughter does too!

Here are some awesome Etsy leaves!

This is what we'll all be doing soon enough! Autumn Fall Landscape Watercolor Print by WatercolorsByMuren


Welcome your friends, neighbors and family! Fall Door Wreath by The Privileged Door.


Can you believe this is a gourd? Beautiful! Handpainted Gourd Bowl by Nat's Kreations.


Decorate your mantel or drape over a banister -- and I totally love these leaves in a doorway! Fall Leaves Felt Garland by The Clever Life (who, by the way, lives in my hometown of Baton Rouge, LA!)


♥♥ THIS JUST IN!! Hilary from The Clever Life is generously offering a discount in her shop for my readers! Just put the code MAGNOLIABLOG at checkout and you'll get 10% off!!. And she's got some really cute things in her shop! Thank you, Hilary! ♥♥


I'm loving these napkin rings! They're hand cut out of salt dough, painted and dried. Fabulous on your Thanksgiving table or any autumn gathering! Thanksgiving Napkin Rings by Cookie Dough Creations.


I love this ceramic leaf bowl -- the crystals in the glaze pop as the piece is fired and create their own pattern! Beautiful! Fall Leaf Dish by Mia Sorella.

    

And just because I couldn't resist....


Leaf Noli!! 
She made a picture for Daddy from leaves gathered from our yard. This was taken in November 2009 so she's almost four at the time.  Cuteness!

   


So be sure to jump in piles of freshly raked leaves when it's time!!


♥♥♥

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow!! These are beautiful autumn picks! Thank you so much for featuring my napkin rings! I enjoyed viewing your other selections as well. They do a fabulous job of representing this wonderful season that's upon us- fall is my favorite time of year!
Have a great one, Kathy:)

Rose Clearfield said...

Of course I love this feature! Awesome picks. The picture of Noli is great, too.

miasorellagifts said...

Fantastic! I enjoyed reading your blog. You did a great job and I love all the items you featured. Thank you so much for including my leaf dish, too! I'm honored and I truly appreciate your time and creativity!

Keep it up!

Hilary said...

What great picks! It's an honor to have my fall leaf garland featured in your blog. I shared it with my Facebook fans, too. I'd love to offer your readers a 10% discount code! Just insert "MAGNOLIABLOG" upon checkout.
Thanks again!
x Hilary
http://thecleverlife.etsy.com

Abby / Linda said...

I love autumn leaves but jumping in them sometimes makes you itch!

storybeader said...

I love all the leaves, esp. the one by Noli! What an eye for color! {:-D

SibStudio said...

Great collection of fall Etsy items! My favorite is the last one! : )

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful fall features! Although I'm not ready for fall, I love the fall colors!

Nats Kreations by Natalie said...

Beautiful tribute to the vibrant color of fall :)
Thanks for including my Fall Leaves Gourd Bowl in this wonderful collection of my favorite season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails