Thursday, September 8, 2011

There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!

Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog -- just little 'ole me, Underdog.


Remember Underdog, aka Shoeshine Boy, the Superman-like dog cartoon? Oh yeah, had to watch Underdog!



Noli and I checked out the Underdog movie (which happily had a cartoon from the original TV show included) and she went totally berserk! Watched it two times in a row, then played Underdog for days!

We couldn't find a red T-shirt so a white one had to do! Never mind that it had flowers around the neck -- Underdog is a very confident dog and is not afraid to show his feminine side! I had some stick-on felt and cut out a big U and stuck it on. Blue towel for the cape and, drum roll please, introducing......

UNDERDOG NOLI


Only she pronounced it "Wonderdog" -- I got the biggest kick out of that! 


Here's Underdog aka Wonderdog saving the day!


And here's Underdog stalking the bad guy.....


After a day of saving the good and fighting the bad, Underdog is a tired puppy....


Linking Underdog to Alphab-Thursday over at Jenny Matlock

Jenny Matlock

♥♥

19 comments:

Della said...

This is so sweet! I loved Underdog, and watched it everyday. It's so nice to pass our faves on to our grandkids.

Sandy said...

A perfect outfit for such a cute heroine. It is so nice to hear Underdog has a new fan.

hopeandjoyhome said...

Too cute! Yes I am old enough to remember Underdog cartoons! I love the towel cape! My brother and I used to have towel capes when we played Batman and Robin lol.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

uncommonly cute little puppy you have there! My kids and I watched Underdog all the time when they were little...

Rose Clearfield said...

Too cute! I do remember Underdog.

Monica said...

I used to watch Underdog too. What a cute post! I think I'm going to go look for it on YouTube so I can watch some!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I think it's great she used wonder in place of under!!

I loved watching Underdog growing up!!

Lisa H. said...

"There's no need to fear. Underdog is here!"

Love it!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Oh that's cute! I love it!!!

storybeader said...

how cute! Yes, I remember Underdog. Looks like Noli sure has fun with you! Glad to see you in class! {:-D

Visits With Mary said...

She made a great wonderdog and lot's cuter too!

Erika said...

I also had to watch Underdog. I do think Noli is cuter!

Judie said...

Hahahah! I love her version of Underdog!! That child is just soooo beautiful!!!

The Poet said...

Hello.
Noli is adorable. You did well with her outfit too.

Lovely entry.

Under Blinking Stars

KM said...

How wonderful! I had forgotten all about Underdog! :)

Eliza Wynn said...

Cute! I definitely remember Underdog.

Catherine said...

We used ot watch UnderDog every day! Sweet Polly Purebread, and Simon Bar Sinister... good stuff! I had my guys see the new movie before I showed them the cartoons. They loved both.
-Catherine

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

That's so adorable!

~Ashley~

Jenny said...

Oh gosh. I totally forgot about Underdog. (ssshhh...don't tell him... I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings!)

What a cute, cute post!

I think Noli is a perfect 'Wonderdog'!

Thanks for the smile.

A+

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails