Saturday, May 25, 2013

Oliver Reads!


>^.^<

Hewwo, Oliver here.
I am taking over mommy's blog on this Caturday
 because I am the King Kitty and boss around here.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


That Noli girl came over one day and brought library books....



Nobody knows this but me -- I can read!

My favorite books are kitty books but I've been known to read doggie doodles and hooman books too. At night I sneak books from Noli's toy shelves in the sun-puddle-and-outside-kitty-watching room -- I have to read them by the night light in the hooman's litter box room because I'm not sure how to turn on the sun inside.



I wonder if there's any kitty books in here? 


sharing at
Caturday
Camera Critters


♥♥

15 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

Cuteness!! Kitty books rule :)

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Unknown said...

That is too cute! I had to show my daughter your Oliver and she keeps saying "Aww mommy he is so cute!"

Snap said...

Oliver -- first, you are very handsome and second, I like your reading selections! Happy Critter Day!

Rose Clearfield said...

You are so smart, Oliver! I never doubted that you could read. How nice of Noli to bring over some new books for you.

TexWisGirl said...

you are adorable! sweet smiling cat!

Duni said...

Awww...Oliver :) You do look like you're the boss of the household!
Enjoy your reading time :)

BeadedTail said...

Oliver, we knew a smart, handsome Mancat like you could read! If only we had thumbs we could rule the world instead of just our households!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella

Abby / Linda said...

You're so smart, Oliver!

Nancy said...

How cute is this? :) Have a lovely weekend Oliver -- and your mommy too.

Natashalh said...

What a great face in the second picture!! It is perfect. On a different note, I read all the Bobbsey Twins books when I was a kid - my mom still has all of hers and I borrowed them!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love Bobbsey Twins! I have some kitty Golden books...they are very sweet!

Pat said...

What a sweet cat! I believe cats know all the secrets of the universe - they just won't tell.

Pia said...

Oh Oliver, you are such a clever cat!
Look in the humans bookshelf if they have "Felidae" from Akif Pirincci, you will like it.

eileeninmd said...

Oliver is a smart kitty. Great shots, have a happy day!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Too adorable :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails