Thursday, September 25, 2014

Shipping Assistant Oliver

>^.^<

Hewwo, Oliver here. I have taken over Mommy's blog today to tell you about my new job.... In addition to being King Kitty and Boss around here, I am also Chief Cat Shipping Assistant (CCSA for short). I have many duties and am well paid in kitty treats!



I hold down the boxes from the Post Office 
and make sure they don't fall off the bed



Extra benefit.... they are a good place for a nap



I hold down the regular boxes and make sure they don't fly away.
There are more boxes in the closet, 
but Mommy won't let me in there.
(I don't know why 'cause all I do is cat nap)



The box stack is also a great place for a nap



I inspect the inside of boxes and make sure all the paper stuff is out



Hey, quit looking at my tush
CCSA's are private kitties



Mommy got a new printer thingie
so I have to make sure she got all the pieces parts out of the box



Very good! Everything is out!



Also a good place for a nap



My most important CCSA job
is to watch for the Post Person to come by


And for all this work, I get kitty treats! Meowzer!
(Plus lots of good napping places, heh heh)

If you have a kitty, put him to work as a CCSA,
he will reward you with purrs. 
I guarantee it.


>^.^<


~ sharing on Alphabe-Thursday where we are studying the letter S (say Hi to Miss Jenny while you're there, 'cause she's feeling poorly.) Mommy and I are sending (((hugs))).


>^.^<

16 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Keep up the good work cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, such a cutie! I have a CCSA myself. I don't know how I would manage without her!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post and photos for S ~ So true of cats! Love your cat and all the help she is giving you! Adorable!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

he's so cute!

Rose Clearfield said...

It's a tough job but someone has to do it! My boys are crazy about a couple pieces of Styrofoam that came with a computer monitor a while back. We like to joke that we only buy expensive technology because of the boxes and Styrofoam.

BeadedTail said...

You are such a hard worker Oliver! What would your mom do without you? You certainly deserve lots of treats and also extra naps to make up for that exhausting work!

Your Invisible Crown said...

Must be kitty heaven with all of those boxes!

Natashalh said...

I love the perched on the boxes pose! That must take a lot of balance.

Pam Beers. said...

Oliver has quite the personality. These are excellent photos of wonderful feline friend.

Unknown said...

Oliver you do a wonderful job as CCSA! Twiggy and Twursula really wish I would ship more things so that they could hold down or climb into more boxes. Boxes really are wonderful! Have you ever used them for sharpening your nails?

Unknown said...

Aw, how cute! :-)
http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/09/netherworld-news-apples-and-submissions.html

Jim said...

Oliver is good looking too. That always adds to a Shipping Clerk's stature. Nice "S" word.
..

Gattina said...

That's really nice of you to iron the cartons, lol !

Susan Anderson said...

Clearly, Oliver has made himself quite irreplaceable.

=)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oliver--such an important job. and you do it so well!
(and may I say, you are very handsome!)

EG CameraGirl said...

Oliver, you have a tough job! Keep up the good work. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails