Monday, November 2, 2009

Eye Spy - Shoes!

In the darkness of early morning recently, I banged my toe on the very heavy ottoman leg and just about practically lost my toenail.

Soooo, socks are now my shoes!
Or, the very nerdy slip-on sandals (don't they just remind you of a little old man dressed in plaid shorts and socks and sandals, running into the post office or somewhere?)
If I have to go out, I can get my trusty Crocs on since they are really wide at the toe.
This, however, is a pair that I really like when I can actually wear shoes.
I know they're open at the toe, but I do have some style about me -- I'm not about to wear a sock, or a bandaged toe, with those shoes!
So, there you have it. Busted toe and all.
For some real shoes, check out BugandPop -- and add yours.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh NO, busted toes and shoe themes really don't work out too well do they! Crocs, you can't go wrong I think

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails