Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Open wide and say ahhh


sick_computer
Originally uploaded by captain_ducttape
My computer has developed an illness due to a bad virus.  I can't do anything. Can't blog, can't check mail, can't surf, can't list on Etsy. Can't Facebook or tweet.
  Bah and bleh. Can't do anything.

I'm using my hubby's computer for this post -- you know how you get used to the way something of yours works and somebody else's just doesn't feel right? Well, that's this computer. I feel all weird.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my Wednesday Wanderings post will be on hold for a while.  It's just too much to do using this computer which I dislike intensely.

And it was going to be so neat -- using the mosaic maker and all.

But, I will be back with it at a later date.  I'll still blog using this weird thing I'm typing on now, but just not a post with all the bells and whistles that are on MY computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails