Friday, May 21, 2010

Exciting News!

Well, I've just got to toot my own horn for a minute today!!

My newest Etsy listing -- Red Delicious Apple Coasters were featured in two places today!


Digicute Printables features an Etsy item each day on her Facebook Fan page -- and my coasters were so honored today!  Thanks, Teresa!

Plus, there were a LOT of really sweet comments -- so if any of you commenters happen to be reading this, thanks to you too!!

And then they appeared in a treasury made by Barbiloulou who was featuring new items from the Create Crochet Etsy Team of which I am a member! Lots of great talent there!
So a big Thank You to Teresa and Barbilou!!

6 comments:

Plantress said...

they really look scrumptious in the pictures

Marianne's Musings said...

You are so creative! I love those apple coasters :0)

Jane Carlstrom said...

Bright and cheerful. Decorative as well as so useful. No wonder these were picked!

SarahBeth said...

Hey - thank each of you for your sweet comments! I appreciate it!
~Sarah

Raige Creations said...

Your coasters are GREAT! I love them! Congrats on your exposure, obviously well deserved.

Tafferty Designs said...

I love your coasters! They look soooooo delicious! That's TWO treasuries they are in now..Congratulations! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails