Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nanjo Dogz ~ Featured EtsyBlogger for May!

Nancy of NanjoDogz is this month's featured EtsyBlogger! She makes polymer clay Pandora beads with an emphasis on the shapes of various dog breeds. A really nice thing that Nancy does is to donate a portion of her sales to several animal charities.

In looking through all her puppies, I decided to show you the ones that have meaning in my life, because, of course, they are my favorites!


The German Shepherd 
I had a wonderful, loving German Shepherd named Aries. This bead looks a lot like him! 


The Pug 
Well, this is a Puggle, but my grandpuppy is a Pug! Snowflake is his name, given him by my little granddaughter (she got him at Christmas and it snowed, thus, Snowflake!)


The Basenji
 My brother had two Basenjis -- they were so cute and didn't bark! Basenjis just make a kind of yodel
sound. And they have the cutest curly tail and a belly button! And don't you just love the ears?


The West Highland Terrier 
If I could talk my hubby into getting a dog, this is the one I'd want! Westies are just so cute! 

Maybe I could get a Shepherd AND a Westie! The Westie could run circles through the Shepherd's legs! Oh what fun! Maybe I'd add a Basenji and she could stand on the sidelines and yodel. And we could invite Snowflake over and have a doggie party! More fun! Of course, Oliver my cat might have something to say about all this dogginess....

So.... you should get over to Nancy's shop and find your own favorite puppy bead! But, just so you know, it might be a tough choice! They are all so cute! Visit her blog too!

Oh, and here's another bead, just 'cause it's so adorable!


A bookworm!

♥♥

5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Awww! I just love the puggle! I adopted one from the pound in February and he's great!

Memories for Life said...

What a fun post! I love how you made each bead a story :)

storybeader said...

I didn't notice it was a bookworm! That is cute! And I love her little doggies. We've always had labs, but I didn't see one in her shop {:-D

Almost Precious said...

Gosh those beads have got to be the cutest beads around. What a perfect addition for a doggie owner's Pandora bracelet.

Arizona Girls said...

Those are cute but I really love the bookworm =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails