Monday, May 14, 2012

Ponies make a good pillow (or, Adventures with Oliver)

Oliver sleeps on the craziest things -- you would think he would be soooo uncomfortable on a glass table or scrunched up in a basket smaller than he is, but no, he seems perfectly content. It's so typical for him to find that one scrap of paper on the floor and use it for a resting place! 

So, when Noli left a couple of her ponies out, naturally Oliver found them!



Ahhhh, I'm so comfy with my special pony pillow....




Mmmm, a nice snuggle under my chin....


I think the ponies might have something else to say about being an Oliver pillow!


♥♥♥  I'm linking Oliver's pony pillow to Blue Monday over at Smiling Sally
          Be sure to visit her for other fun and fabulous blues!


>^.^<
and    


17 comments:

MysteriousCats Amigurumi Patterns said...

Oliver is so cute! Tommy (my tabby) is the same! He manages to get comfy in the weirdest places and positions ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I would love to have a kitty (in addition to our 12-y-o Golden/Lab sweetheart). Will have to work over my hubs if I'm ever to have a cat to love and enjoy. Thanks for sharing, I found your link at Smiling Sally. Hugs ~ Mary

Unknown said...

beyond cute! :)

SmilingSally said...

I once had a small dog who did the same thing that your Oliver is doing. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Silly kitties! Our's of course do the same! Langley needs the front part of his torso to be a bit elevated whenever he's laying down, so naturally he's always got to be leaning on something if not me!

Rose Clearfield said...

Hahaha so true! Angel loves to find a single piece of scrapbook paper that ended up on the floor or a tiny Ziplock bag and use it as a pillow. Awesome pictures.

Memories for Life said...

What a sweetie :) Kitties always crack me up!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Just gorgeous!

Motherhood Blues , please come and see.

LV said...

It does not take much for a kitty to curl up and take a nap. Wish I could sleep that easy.

Honey from the Bee said...

So cute!

EJ said...

Enjoying her nap eh?

Your comment on my BLUE would be so much appreciated!

storybeader said...

great photos! Hope Noli is OK with this - as large as he doesn't start chewing! {:-D

Kathleen said...

hahaha! kitties and their ponies ;-) cute!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Too cute! Looks like Oliver is a happy cat. Not so sure about the poor pony. lol!
Hugs,
Jann

BeadedTail said...

Oh, Oliver is such a sweet Mancat with the pink pony! Cute photos!

Erika said...

Precious! Maybe it is his way of staying close to Noli:)

Splendid Little Stars said...

How funny! Kitties can be so entertaining!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails