Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wow, look at those trees!


On the way to our daughter's house for Christmas Eve dinner, we passed these amazing trees. We had to take a little detour to look!




They surround Chesapeake Plaza in Ft. Worth which is home to Chesapeake Energy and also houses the headquarters of Pier One Imports. 



The building has lights on top which are pretty cool -- these for Christmas change from red to green with a display that reminds me of playing Tetris!



This white tree is kind of eerie.....



And this is a cool psychedelic shot!


Sharing these trees for Rednesday hosted by It's a Very Cherry World


♥♥ I usually have my Rednesday posts over on my vintage blog, Magnolia's Attic, since mostly my reds are older than Methuselah as my mother used to say.  But sometimes it might seem more logical (at least to me) to have those red posts over here. So you will see some here, some there. It's good to mix it up!!  : )

17 comments:

Tisha said...

Those trees are gorgeous! I love the LED lights.

Tisha said...

Those trees are gorgeous! I love the LED lights.

Ann said...

OH WOW, these are gorgeous. We love to go on drives around the city to see all the amazing displays.
Ann

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You take wonderful night shots too.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Thanks for sharing , The tree pics are spectacular !

Unknown said...

Think about how much time it would take for someone to hand wrap the trunk and each branch, I have nothing but respect for persons hired to decorate outdoors for Christmas!

Stela said...

So beautiful!!! I wish there were lights on trees all year round.

Memories for Life said...

Those are SO cool! I can't believe how many lights there are on them!!!

Rose Clearfield said...

Beautiful! I love the mix of colors.

Sheryl Hastings said...

That is stunning! I've never seen anything like it. I would have taken the detour too!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Somebody had fun putting the lights on those trees!

NO COLOR IS BETTER THAN RED

No color is better than red
For saying what needs to be said
By way of good cheer—
So Happy New Year
To you and your kin, A to Zed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Virgin and Festive Skaters

Julia said...

Wow, I need them to come decorate my house next year! That is so beautiful! I struggle to get up 300 lights in my yard every year! I can't imagine how long that much decorating takes!
Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Rebecca said...

These are beautiful, wonder how they do that! Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

These are beautiful, wonder how they do that! Happy New Year!

Lonesome Road Studio said...

Gorgeous trees - I love Christmas lights that are done well like these! Thank you for sharing these!

Groovy Pumpkin said...

Wow - how amazing!! Beautiful pics Sarah!!
xx

Splendid Little Stars said...

The trees are so awesome! It must be spectacular in person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails