Monday, June 16, 2014

Oliver Speaks

Hewwo, Oliver here.

I read (yes, I can read.... don't tell!) with kitty amusement, the post that my hooman mommy wrote about the TUNA... nom nom nom. She just doesn't get it.... I can hear that can opener from a mile away and if I even think it might be the fabulous tuna, I go running.

But every morning I get the same thing, even though I run to my bowl, hoping hoping hoping that it's TUNA. But no, it's kitty foods. And she wonders why I just sit there, staring at my bowl.

Part of the time I'm sitting there staring because I don't like hoomans to watch me eat. I'm funny that way. But the other part of the time I'm waiting to see if I get any TUNA.



Another thing I do that she thinks is funny 
is eat from the far away side of my bowl. 



Somekitties step in their bowl to get to the other side, but I have 
very good kitty manners and just stretch my neck out.



What I'd really like to know is why I have blue chickens on my water bowl. And why it says Chicken Soup. I'm not drinking chicken soup, I'm drinking water. Kitties only like water, not chicken soup. So I don't need a bowl that says Chicken Soup when I'm drinking water. Duh.

Get it together, Mommy.


~ sharing my soupy water bowl over at Blue Monday


>^.^<

12 comments:

Duni said...

Oliver is such a cutie!
Sammy actually prefers company while having his meals :)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hey Oliver, you are one smart cat! You may have some peculiar habits, but very clever indeed!
hugs,
Jann

Black Jack's Carol said...

Well, Oliver, I think Mommy has your thinking processes just about down pat. You had better not try to keep any secrets from her :) Tell her I loved those photos and her astute observations.

Natashalh said...

Eating from the far side of the bowl is such a silly habit!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Oliver,

I do hope that you get SOME tuna SOMETIME soon.

I like your blue bowl. Thanks for sharing.

Tell Sarah to have a Happy Blue Monday!

Unknown said...

Guess Oliver told you a thing or two!

GranthamLynn said...

Very cute fun post. My dog posts too!
Have a good week.
Sherry

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Hahaha. Oliver, you're so smart for learning how to read! (And type!)

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

Adorable! Smartest kitty ever. :)

Rose Clearfield said...

My boys like to eat and drink out of the far side of the bowl as well. Too funny.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

lol smart cat! A belated HBM visit :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's a rather sad story, Oliver. I hear ya on the tuna issue. It's good to know you're such a well-mannered cat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails