Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cher


From Sonny and Cher....


They always wore neon colors on their TV show!



Sonny must have really liked his furry vest since he wore it all. the. time!
I wonder if it was faux fur....


"I Got You Babe"  1965


There's the fur vest again!
Wild clothes -- they look like prisoners!!



Picture of Sonny & Cher



to just Cher on her own


She's known for her crazy outfits and fabulous hair styles





Worst Oscar Dresses of All Time: Cher
Oscars, 1988


image
On tour, 1990


"It's in His Kiss"

at Mickey's birthday party 1992



image
Academy Awards, 1998


Singing the National Anthem at the XXXIII Superbowl in 1999


image
2002


image
2002


cherlasvegasextendeddate Cher extends Las Vegas Shows & Oprah Appearance
In Vegas


"Believe" 

in concert 2008



It's Cher at Gareth Pugh
2013
Not bad for 67!!


Sharing Cher over at Miss Jenny's for Alphabe-Thursday where we are studying the letter C.

Jenny Matlock


♥♥

16 comments:

lissa said...

whenever I hear 'I've got you babe', cher and sonny's image comes to mind.

great C post. have a sweet day.

Duni said...

I remember that show! I used to admire her long, long hair :)

Memories for Life said...

Their music is timeless! The clothes, not so much :)
Cher always knows how to put on a show!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I've always loved Cher. I think for me that the films she has been in are memorable. I loved almost all of them!

Lola said...

Love the post – great pics and memories of a great singer & actress!

Have a great Alphabe-Thursday, here’s mine!

debra @ HOMESPUN said...

Memory Lane for Sure! :)

fredamans said...

She looks fab!

EG CameraGirl said...

For sure she has always had much more chutzpah than I have. :))

Granny-Guru said...

I used to love watching Sonny and Cher and Cher after they broke up. I loved the story about when Chastity asked her, before she went to a parent-teacher conference if she had any "Mom" clothes. She said, "These are Mom clothes."

Granny-Guru said...

I used to love watching Sonny and Cher and Cher after they broke up. I loved the story about when Chastity asked her, before she went to a parent-teacher conference if she had any "Mom" clothes. She said, "These are Mom clothes."

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

She is an amazing woman with so much talent and charisma!!! I never had the pleasure of seeing her in person.

BeadedTail said...

I forgot about her blonde hair days! I was too young for the Sonny and Cher days but I admire her for having such a long career in both acting and singing!

Susan Anderson said...

Good memories. I loved that show!

And I really liked her in Moonstruck, too.

=)

Splendid Little Stars said...

I thought those striped pants were crazy till I scrolled down! Oh my!
She was very good in Silkwood.

Martha said...

Great choice for "C". I have always liked Cher. I remember the Sonny and Cher show.

Jenny said...

Cher is certainly a colorful character.....

"I've Got You Babe" comes to mind, along with her outrageous clothes...

Your post carries me back to some lovely times....

Thanks for linking the letter "C"

A+

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails