Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Treasury Tuesday!

I am on several Etsy teams that ask their members to make treasuries which promote the items of other team members.

Since I am best at being a procrastinator, I tend to put off making treasuries until the last minute! I'll do it tomorrow I say.... but tomorrow becomes the day after, and that becomes another day after, etc etc!  So I decided that I needed a bit of an incentive to get my rear end in gear and get going on those treasuries!

Thus, Tuesdays will be my treasury day -- not just for my Magnolia Surprise teams, but also for the teams I'm on for my vintage shop, Magnolia's Attic, so the posts will flip flop from blog to blog. The idea is to post on Tuesdays about a treasury that I have made that day, and that will (I hope) make me accountable to make those treasuries!

Plus it will give some promotion to others! An even better reason, don't you think?!

So, for today's treasury, I have found some lovelies from the Craftori Team! This is a marvelous team to be on -- there's a lot of promotion going on. Plus you can post your items to an outside site (for free) that links back to Etsy. Buyers still purchase through Etsy.  Go see here! 






I'd love for you to click on the title and go over to the original treasury where you can leave a comment if you'd like! You can also check out the items and shops from there, or from here by clicking on each photo.

I hope you'll check back on Tuesdays, both here and at my Magnolia's Attic blog, to see some awesome (if I do say so myself!) treasuries!


♥♥

8 comments:

LimeRiot said...

That's such a wintery and relaxing treasury. I really like it!

storybeader said...

the blue and white always reminds me of snow and ice! Not that that's bad... I love the color blue! {:-D

Memories for Life said...

Blue is such a great color this time of year :)

Anonymous said...

It's very lovely- I love the color theme!

Splendid Little Stars said...

That is a lovely treasury!

Tammy said...

Pretty blue items. Did Bitty every come back? I know how you feel about the outside kitties. There's a huge feral population of cats in this country because folks think it is cute to get a kitten and then when they are about a year old they toss them out into the street. I rescued 3 Persians last year who were flown off to Canada for adoption. :) I feed at least 7 feral cats every day -- they wait for me. The talk to me. But they won't let me near them. They are very skittish. I worry about them all the time. Wish I could do more, but I do what I can to make their life a little easier. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

Rose Clearfield said...

Beautiful treasury! Perfect for the upcoming winter season. I love the mix of items. Feel free to link up with my Sunday Treasury Round up party.

Kathleen said...

Beautiful treasury! What pretty colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails