Monday, July 25, 2016

Some Pretty Blues to Share

Well, I thought it might be time for a new post.... after all, it's been a mere 8 months since my last one! I promise.... hope.... that I'll do better in the future!

So I thought I would start back with some blue to share on Blue Monday from Backyard Neighbor....

First up is my little blue bird from my shop (you may remember him from prior posts) -- he has flown in and out a number of times and just recently flew back in!

He loves his butterfly friends and always asks them to fly with him!


Next I want to share this beauty of an Etsy treasury from my BBA teammate Margaret. It just happens to be my personal favorite shade of blue! She has included my tea and cookies set -- and in fact included it a second treasury she made the same day -- oh, my heart is aflutter!


She has titled the treasury "Summer Daydreams"
Perfect!



If you'd like to check out any of the lovelies she selected just click here or on the treasury itself.

And a bit of a pay it forward....



Margaret has hand painted and hand dyed these cuties!


I hope you enjoyed my blues today -- be sure to go over to Blue Monday to see more!


♥♥
Sarah Beth

11 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Thanks, Sarah! for the compliments and sharing the treasury and my baby socks!
Little blue bird is a cutie!!

Nonnie said...

Little bluebird is sweet, and so is the teacup set. But the little socks are just adorable. Thanks for your visit today.

LV said...

Great blues. Love them all.

bj said...

Those are all about the cutest things, ever....Happy Blues...and thank you for coming by

Memories for Life said...

Welcome back! Love your cute little bird and his butterfly friends :)

Natashalh said...

Such a sweet treasury! Congrats on the feature. =)

Vanessa said...

Love the treasury, welcome back to posting :)

Rose Clearfield said...

Margaret does such a great job with her treasuries! Congrats on the feature, and welcome back to blogging. :)

http://www.roseclearfield.com

Pamela Baker said...

Well it's been even longer since I have posted on this wonderful "Blogging Team"!
Love your Beautiful Blogging Blues! Love the baby socks (too cute) - Thanks for including Margaret's Blue Treasury!

Jeanne said...

Hello Sarah, Your Bluebird is adorable and so is the coffee and cookies.

Thank you for joining Blue Monday.
Hugs,
Jeanne

Copper Reflections Handmade Jewelry said...

Beautiful designs, great work. I enjoy seeing the pictures of the amazing crafts you make. Thank you for sharing.

We have been making handmade jewelry from copper with silver plating and diamond cutting in animal, wildlife and Native American designs since 1985. We created our own techniques and designs and go through 32 steps to complete each piece of our jewelry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails