Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doin' the Bunny Hop ~ Wednesday Wanderings and the Shops Found Along the Way

In my family, all slippers were called "Bunnies" no matter what they looked like. Could be trains or cartoon characters or just plain old moccasins, they were Bunnies to us! (My kids probably would never admit it though!)

So with all the bunnies that are appearing everywhere at this time of year, I'm looking for my kind of bunnies!

This is the cutest bunny ever! In her robe and bunny slippers....



And I just had to show you the backside - rollers in her bunny hare, uh hair! 
Crochet Bunny by Miss Missa Creations. 



These bunnies are so sweet! They are beautifully knitted by one of my favorite FBers, Tafferty Designs. You should stop in and see all the lovelies in her shop! Baby Cashmerino Bunny Slippers by Tafferty Designs.



This is Grace and she's all ready for bed. And don't you just love her bunnies!! Bedtime for Grace by Littles by Sheila. More really cute polymer kiddos in her shop.



Your little mommy will love these cuties for her doll! Aren't they just so sweet? If you like playing with dolls, you should check out this shop! Bunny Slippers by Hole in My Bucket.



I would love wearing these! They are bunnies for adults and they look so real! Felted from wool from this shop owner's very own sheep! Wool Felt Bunny Slippers by Wool-in-Legends.



I wouldn't want to have any serious discussions with this crazy lady before she has her coffee! The inside says "Another year, Another wrinkle" Oh my, definitely let her drink her coffee first! Funny Birthday Card by Crafts by Char.

Hope you enjoyed the bunnies! Thanks for hopping around the Etsy shops with me!    

(V)
(. .)
c(”)(”)

10 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I've had trouble finding slippers...maybe I need bunny ones!

Jordan said...

Ohmygosh!! They're so cute <3
I love the bunny with the robe, and the bunny slippers look sooo warm and nice!!
xoxo
Jordan

Danielle Renee said...

I love alot of those bunny slippers. I wish I had some on right now.

Splendid Little Stars said...

You found the cutest bunnies! The first one is amazing! What a lot of work--even curlers in her "hare!"

Pamela Baker said...

I loved would love a pair of some of those slippers myself!!! Adorable. Would get my grandson a pair but he is at the stage of pulling off his shoes and socks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for adding my Little Grace to your blog! i am flattered. :o)
Sheila

Charlotte said...

Thank you for including my "Crabby Lady in Bunny Slippers" card to your blog. This is one of my favorite stamps for card making - mostly because of the bunny slippers!

Sherry said...

Thanks for including my 18" doll bunny slippers in your collection.

Tafferty Designs said...

This means so much to me. It's really special and such an honour to be featured on your wonderful blog. Thank you for including my baby bunny slippers and for all your support Sarah! :-) ♥♥

storybeader said...

very cute blog! And look at all the bunnies! {:-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails